Friday, December 28, 2007

Release of Effort

"Feats of magic will make your name known everywhere, sir, but they will never make your opinions understood. For that you must publish."

Writing a blog was never supposed to be anything other than a jumpstart to writing something more serious. But I like this medium, and I like what I have been able to create here, so I think I will leave this blog here in this, its final form. Many thanks to all those who helped in its creation. :) And, because I can't bear to leave them out, I'll sign off with these quotes from Flatland.

"When I could find my voice, I shrieked aloud in agony, 'Either this is madness or it is Hell.' 'It is neither,' calmly replied the voice of the Sphere, 'it is Knowledge; it is Three Dimensions: open your eyes once again and try to look steadily."

"Yet I exist in the hope that these memoirs, in some manner, I know not how, may find their way to the minds of humanity in Some Dimensions, and may stir up a race of rebels who shall refuse to be confined to limited Dimensionality."